Erected in 1917 and opened early 1918, the Apache County Courthouse, which still stands, is done in a Classical Revival Style. It is built with cut native stone, and was probably designed by Gustavus Trost, although this style of building is usually attributed to Henry.
The images of the modern courthouse are courtesy of Apache County (http://www.co.apache.az.us/superior-court/). The older images are courtesy of Courthouse History dot Com (Thanks Keith!) at http://courthousehistory.com/