Henry C. Trost's Arizona and Eastern Railway Depot in Globe, AZ was completed late 1915 or early 1916. It included 3 buildings at the time it was erected, 2 of which still stand today, used as museums. The structures are designed in Italianate, and were restored in 2005 by Prescott, AZ architects Otwell & Associates.
All images of the building are Google Earth Street View screenshots accessed 5/04/2019. The image of the "Welcome to Globe" marker is by Marine 69-71 - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikipedia Commons (https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=74378158).