The Divine Grace Church in Miami, AZ was designed by Henry C. Trost and completed in 1920. Dr. Max Grossman, house Architectural Historian and a professor at the University of Texas at El Paso, describes the architecture of the building: "The proportions of the gable and the buttressing of the structure are inspired by Lombard churches in Italy. The two ogee arches and adjacent ornament come from Late Gothic architecture in Northern Europe and Venice. The building is an eclectic mix. The double entrance derives from medieval pilgrimage churches, which have an entrance door and an exit door side by side." The Church still stands and is in excellent condition.
Image credits: All color images are from Wikipedia Commons. The interior picture is from the NRHP Application at the NPGallery, the Digital Asset Management System (https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/05000137)