Copyright © 2019 Mark A. Stone
The Las Cruces Loretto Academy was erected in 1907. In the image, the two Mission Revival styled wings were designed by Trost & Trost, and the central block of the building was probably not. The building was demolished in 1959 because of the degradation of the bricks.
Image is from the Casasola Photograph Collection via The C. L. Sonnichsen Special Collections Department - University of Texas at El Paso Library.